Monday, July 5, 2010

Quest #6: Europe




Our bags are packed, we're ready to go... (as you can see, we are big proponents of travel Space Bags)

The Europe Trip begins tomorrow! I am now at Day 10 of my 30-Day Vacation. The house is a disaster as I unpack from the family vacation to Missouri and Choir Camp, and repack everyone for the next 16 days. Teenager and I are being picked up tomorrow at 6 a.m.; daughter is hanging out with her PCA, SpahrMom; her sister, EBunny; my sister, FamousDiva; my other sister, AngelOwner; and my mom, with help from my little brother GolfRat (who interestingly, is one year younger than my teenager) and my speech-therapist sister-in-law, SweetTalker. Husband and the dog are spending the next few weeks alone - feel free to check up on them!

I can receive text messages free of charge in Europe, but I get charged to reply, so don't be offended :-) I will try and post when I can.

The Europe-Quest Goals:

1. No joy-stealers allowed. What instantly comes to mind? Back pain, blisters, heat, sitting next to a screaming child on the eight hour flight overseas... I will persevere, I will take note to tell you about it, and then I will let it go...

2. I will laugh hard at least once a day, and hopefully laugh to tears at least once every other day.

3. I will not be a captive to my camera. My goal is to take no more than 12 pictures each day. And unused pictures DO NOT roll over.

We'll see how it goes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)