Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quest #5: Clean Sweep




The next 10 days will be spent decluttering and organizing THE SCARY ROOM. As ChoirFriend will tell you, it is really hard for me to throw things away... THE SCARY ROOM never had a chance, from day 1 it was the room where we stored all the boxes we hadn't unpacked when we moved... our poor guests have to somehow go to sleep despite the general chaos looming overhead... it is time to take a stand against my stuff!

P.S. I found a pretty awesome "Clean Sweep Assessment" that will be helpful for future Quests!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! It will be interesting to see all the goodies you'll find you thought were lost forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That assessment was a bit troubling. Looks like I have a few things to work on. Your SCARY ROOM looks eerily similar to my home office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... my... golly!! I am so excited!!! When do I get to come over!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)