Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 8: Running & Cupcake Suckers



Today I literally ran out of the office at 5:45. The last bus left at 5:58. I ran two blocks, briskly walked the third, huffed as I waited for the walk sign, ran the last block, saw my bus pull up to the stop down the street, so ran up the street the final block and collapsed on the bus.

Only to sit in the bus in cabin and Grandma's Marathon traffic (interpretation - we inched along the freeway). I didn't get to the lot until seven p.m. I was hungry. I was tired. I was frustrated with traffic. I didn't think it was possible to emotionally recover and enjoy my family. Especially after perhaps irrationally yelling at husband for a series of things he can't control.

Despite being slightly afraid, my family pursued me in love and we had a great family dinner. The teenager turns 18 tomorrow! Like any good mom, I baked (purchased) gourmet cupcakes and the greatest invention ever - cupcake suckers!

And the quest... ugh I don't know if I can finish it...


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)