Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 4: Relapse



Don't tell Coach... but today I had a slight relapse. See, I was reading Amanda's comment to Day 3, and I wanted to take a picture of all the plastic sheet protectors for perspective, right? So I got out my stash, and then made the fatal error...

See, I haven't taken out the last bag of trash yet. So I dug into the bag and pulled out my discarded sheets... you know, just for the picture.

So then I took the picture... and I was putting my stash away... but I realized if I smooshed them all together, I wouldn't have to throw ANY of them away!!!

I cringe as I imagine Coach's face as she reads this, her jaw dropped to the floor with a strangled, high-pitched scream emitting from her throat...

4 comments:

  1. YOU DID WHAT????? You have enough plastic sheet protectors for three lifetimes!!! Where are you going to put them all????? You are crazy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I am not fit for the made for tv movie... since I have caused a relapse... I'm going to be the bad guy!

    Sorry Coach I didn't mean for this to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take them all! I am making a very large music book : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOO ... DON'T THROW OUT THE SHEET PROTECTORS! They never go bad and they never go out of style and you'll never have to buy them again. I could use one.

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)