Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation Summary

Alas, the Missouri vacation has come to an end.

As I looked over my spotty entries, I feel an explanation is in order. Basically, June 25 marked the beginning of the 2010 Travel Season. It began with a family vacation to St. Louis and Lake of the Ozarks. July 1-3 the teenager and I are at choir camp in anticipation of the Europe Trip through Minnesota Ambassadors of Music. On July 6, the teenager and I fly out for England, France, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Germany, Austria and Italy. We return July 21.

A few thoughts:

1) You know you're old when Nick at Nite is playing shows you grew up with! Since when is The Nanny a Nick at Nite show???

2) Mandating the family wear the same shirt for one day of vacation is embarassing, yet fun, for all :-)

3) Like they say on the airplane, make sure your own oxygen mask is in place before assisting others... in other words, I need to take time to destress so I can be a better parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)