Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quest #9: Inspiration

Husband is a twin. His twin sister invited friends and family to a birthday bash tonight.

She. Looked. Fabulous.

She has really committed herself to being healthy, and her work has paid off. She exercises and eats right, and she brought in 30 with a BANG. Her other fabulous accomplishments include getting her Master's Degree and starting a new career, not to mention the help and support she offers with the kids.

I was suddenly inspired. As I watched her bring in her 30th Birthday with style, I realized that could be me. I had lost the vision a little... but I realized that I want to be in the best physical condition of my life by April 2011.

So I'm back to counting weightwatcher points. Thanks, TwinSis, for inspiring me back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)