Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 2-3

Day 2:
Breakfast - 3 points (egg on one a piece of toast, V8 Fruit Fusion)
Lunch - 10 points (peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 100 cal. cheese nips, yogurt and blueberries)
Dinner - 13 points (Panera mac and cheese, apple)
Snack - 6 points (mandarin oranges, triscuits, turkey & cheese)
Total: 32 points (24 daily, 16-8= 8 flex points left for the week)

I was happily surprised that our whole wheat bread is only one point per slice. I was also excited that triscuits, turkey & cheese is only 5 points! The Panera mac and cheese, while only 500 calories, has THIRTY grams of fat! I used a lot of restraint at Panera, getting the small portion and choosing an apple... 13 points isn't "bad" for dinner, but I was unprepared for the 30 grams of fat.

Day 3:
Breakfast - 12 points (Panera asiago bagel, cream cheese, coffee)
Lunch - 5 points (peanut butter and jelly sandwich)
Dinner - 9 points (Chipotle burrito bol with rice, veges, a teensy bit of sour cream and cheese, guacomole, and as suggested by LegallyBlond, lettuce)
Snack - 4 points (triscuits, cheese nips)
Total - 30 points (24 daily, 8-6= 2 flex points left for the week)

My body likes 30 points per day... if I eat a big breakfast, I can get away with a light lunch and not even miss it. In theory, my 35 flex points could be spread evenly to each day to give me 29 points each day. It seems I "must" go over my allotted flex points, but if I maintain 29-30 points per day I will consider it a success.

I could exercise to gain a few more points... ... ...


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)