Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Husband!



Today Husband turned 30! Teenager decided to buy him George from vat.com. George is a 9", 5 lb gummy bear filled with 12,600 calories and the equivalent of 1400 regular sized gummy bears (see the little one on his chest?) And then we had some fun...



Besides George, Husband's birthday was filled with food. I'm not domestic, so I had ordered a carrot cake, and Cheesemakers from husband's favorite sandwich shop, Nelson's Cheese Factory. I told teenager when I left this morning that I was getting Nelson's Cheese Factory and getting a carrot cake. At the end of the day, I carried a box filled with a 6" cake and four boxed lunches the six blocks from work to my car. And up three flights of stairs in the ramp. I arrived home, to see Teenager about to grill four massive steaks and four baked potatoes, not to mention cook a lovely batch of green beans. We stared at each other.

"I thought you said you were going to the Cheesecake Factory to get a carrot cake!"

Husband came into the kitchen, looked at all the food, and said, "Wow, we're really going to be full tonight..."

It all worked out OK. Teenager is willing to cook tomorrow night. He also made bread pudding, which was amazing, AND he cleaned the house. When he is this wonderful, it makes the fact that he is moving on Tuesday much harder!

So Happy Birthday Husband! The video references the burning questions and answers on the bottom of the vat.19.com page I linked to above.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)