Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 8: Random Thoughts

This morning I was crabby. I knocked a precarious tower of remote controls, DVDs and cases, and other random crap off of the dresser this morning; I was critical of daughter's breakfast choice (a peanut butter sandwich, and trail mix that she was dipping into peanut butter) and I yelled in the teenager's face (First I yell for him to get up from the bottom of the stairs... then I pound on his door while yelling... then when he opened his door I just yelled AAHHHHHHH! Why can't he just set an alarm?).

Despite the day's rough beginning, it took a delightful turn at noon: Another free lunch! My work mentor took me out today.

This evening, CampingBride complimented my blog - and I didn't even know she was reading it! Thank you CampingBride!

Finally, the teenager informed me that when my parents stopped in yesterday to pick up my sister's luggage (she loaned it to me for Europe), the first thing they did was check out the scary room to assess its progress. Then, when they saw my pile of scrapbooking pictures, they told him I would never get to the scary room.

I'll show them. I'll get my Europe pages done AND the scary room. By the end of the month.

1 comment:

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)