Sunday, August 15, 2010

The "Bleh" Continues

Yes, this virus is a little more enduring than I had expected. Day 2 of bananas, applesauce, rice and toast.

I couldn't sleep this morning due to back and stomach pain, so I watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." Except I feel asleep for the last fifteen minutes - all I know is that the house is burning at the end. I remember wanting to see the movie when I was in high school because Leonardo DiCaprio was in it; when I watched it this morning, the movie was relevant to me but in a way I could not have foreseen in high school. (Leonardo DiCaprio plays the 18-year-old brother who is mentally retarded.)

The kids have returned from Grand Marais. I do love them; it's nice when they're gone, but a little nicer when they're back. :-)


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)