Saturday, August 14, 2010

Was it the Lobster ravioli? Or the Pizza Hut crust?

Ugh. Something is wrong with my tummy. Well, actually I think it is heart burn... you know, you feel a burning just under your rib cage bone, and you feel like you might poop any moment, and sometimes when you run to the bathroom you DO poop, but sometimes you just sit there?

Yeah. Of course, the children are gone with their older siblings this weekend; instead of a fun day doing fun things with husband, we returned home early and I slept on the living room floor. Not only does my tummy hurt, but my back is its usual annoying self.

PITY ME! :-) Or say a prayer that I can enjoy the second half of my weekend...

On a quest-related note, all I've eaten today is a granola bar, a V8 Fusion (this was before husband informed me of the high acidity of V8), a plain bagel, sprite, and white rice. (I now hear husband digging around in the freezer for a DQ treat... I wonder if my tummy is ready for ice cream yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)