Monday, August 9, 2010

Quest #8: Back Pain = Lose Weight

It's time.

The moment when I can no longer pretend everything is A-OK. My lower back is acting up, and what is one factor? Potbelly. (The teenager says guys call it a beer-belly. I call it my Buddha... because I'm Asian).

In case you didn't remember, being overweight actually spurred this blog, see here.

Once summer started, I stopped doing my 30 minutes of activity. And I've been doing some significant overeating in the evenings (Did I mention last night husband made home-made blueberry waffles, with whipped cream and pie filling toppings, and fatty bacon, and sausage?)

I am in a state of pain that I no longer wish to reside in. I'm now going to crawl away, ice my back, and pass out.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)