Monday, February 14, 2011

I love you a Hole Punch

"Enjoy your VD," texted Twinsfan this morning.

Venereal disease? Oh wait. Valentine's Day! While both VD's involve red shapes and sex, my hope is that you enjoyed a VD that doesn't hurt when you pee.

As moms know, VD is also a time to let your kids know you love them. The teenager received the hole punch card, while daughter's included pictures of the family. Husband's card involved a tree: "Wood you be my valentine?"

Ironically, I have yet to receive my annual love note from my mom. I'm going to assume it was a fluke of the mail, but somehow daughter and husband got their valentines from my mom on Saturday... but I didn't. Mom, are you trying to tell me something???

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6



border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)