Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Teenager Returns

It's always nice to have the Teenager home! While there is a lot more junk food rolling around (for example, he decided to make some queso dip this afternoon; he purchased chocolate-covered doughnuts; his bedtime snack consisted of shortbread cookies), he is also quite intrigued by the new Wii Fit Plus, and has been hard at work setting all sorts of high scores. This, in turn, spurs me on to work harder on the Wii fit, because as you know, I love to win. For example, for 18 minutes straight I ski-jumped in an attempt to dislodge his #1 ranking (and yes, I'm still at the top of the leader board).

It is amazing how healthy competition can spur us on towards goals previously thought unreachable. I can't tell you how many times we posted respectable scores in an event only to have one person shoot the moon - with the next person shooting even farther!

"Anything you can do, I can do better..."


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)