Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mii Fit

I didn't lose weight this week. Which means I gained a little weight. Which was not surprising, what with beckoning chocolate chip cookies and all. I was a little sad, but resolved I wouldn't get too down on myself because overall, things are going well.

Coinciding with my weight plateau is SweetTalker's idea to have a Biggest Loser competition amongst my family. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage since I didn't bulk up over Super Bowl like FarmerBoy and FamousDiva, but I'm looking forward to the competition. The idea is that we all weigh in on the Wii fit, we have eight weigh-ins (every two weeks), and the person with the largest % of weight loss gets cash.

So this means Husband and I "had" to purchase a Wii fit, and local Walmart only had the Wii fit plus. Setting up my Mii was pretty funny. I started off all cute and skinny. But when the Wii learned my BMI, suddenly my little animated Mii ballooned out to the point that a significant fat roll protrudes between the top of my Mii pants and the bottom of my Mii shirt. Lovely.

But, happily, my Wii Fit Age is only 33. Unlike Daughter and Husband, who are in their Wii 40's. I'm pretty excited to add a little yoga and strength training to my day. Husband felt the need to remind me that somewhere in the house there was a forgotten and forlorn dance pad from my Dance Dance Revolution phase...

This is different... right?


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)