Sunday, February 6, 2011

Character or Hardware?

Lots and lots of character. Funny how "lots" uses the same letter as another four-letter L word that I HATE.

Today was the much-anticipated season-opener of the Junior Olympic volleyball season. And it did not go well. While traumatic at the time, afterward Prodigy and Spitfire joined me for some "group therapy" at a local dive bar, and that made things a lot better. By this evening, I was ready to re-embrace my team with loving arms and an encouraging spirit.

See God? I've learned my lesson and developed lots of character. Enough character to last me an entire season. I'm ready for my hardware.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)