Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vague Plans

The vague plan is to move to the West Metro no later than September of this year. The ideal plan is to move in June, but several things have to fall into place for that to happen, including the timing of buying a new house and selling our own.

Today, I went to a study session on campus for the ethical test required of applicants to the bar. Students for all four area law schools were there, and in an effort to save LawLady a seat I ended up next to Jag. I sat down, noticed that Jag had a full outline written already (the class hadn't even started yet), and commented, Oh my word have you already made an outline?

He laughed and said no, it was his to do list. He had to sell his house. I apologized for my nosy-ness (I think) and then asked where his house was. He mentioned a location in the West Metro. As we continued to speak, I discovered it had almost everything Husband and I had been looking for. He and his family were even roughly on the same schedule as we were, because they had to leave the state in September for his army placement.

We both were amazed at the "coincidence" of our situations. He said it was kind of creepy (maybe he meant I was kind of creepy)... so in a very not-creepy way (?) I asked him if he was a man of faith. He said Yes, with a laugh. I responded I was pretty sure, because 1) he was married, 2) he had children, and 3) his wife packed him a pretty fantastic snack pack, including a thermos full of gourmet coffee (that smelled FABULOUS), some cashews, and other misc. snacks.

Now, admittedly I haven't seen pictures yet, so I'm not getting TOO excited. But it was an example of how God has it all under control. It's a great reminder that I can worry and search all I want, but in the end God's plan prevails, and more often than not his plan is not at all what we expect.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

1 comment:

  1. So true! God works in mysterious ways! And since I don't believe in coincidences, this might be a hint to His future for you! :~)

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)