Monday, February 28, 2011

** Crickets Chirping **

How does one measure a week?

In miles? 610 miles. That's a round trip to the farm, and two and a half round trips to school. The half means I'm staying at the Spare Room tonight.

In emails? I've authored 39 emails. I've received 142 emails.

In text messages? 261 sent and received, and that's short one day since my new billing cycle started on the 23rd.

In facebook activity? Only 8 actions.

Times I said "Gra-No-La" to daughter in an attempt to correct her after she told me she was bringing a grlolna bar in her lunch? 1 million. Or twenty.

Times I dropped my phone while in the bathroom and it slid into another stall and someone had to hand it to me under the divider? Only once, surprisingly.

Opportunities to hold SweetNiece? Three separate occasions this past weekend!

Number of friends leaving for Mongolia to teach English? Three.

Number of times the lights went out while at work alone late at night? Twice.

Number of checks the taxi cab accepted when I decided to hail a ride back to my car? Zero.

Number of times it took the taxi cab driver to try and create an imprint of my credit card while using only a pen and the old-fashioned carbon credit card sheets? Three.

Number of wishes granted this week? One official wish, that of SuperDuper!

Number of times I thought SuperSaver was going into labor? Twice. Once when she called me and didn't leave a message, and once during dinner when she poured water on herself.

In hours spent in class? 18.5, including time at court for my public interest externship.

In hours spent at work? 11.

Times I blogged? This week, just once. As the last semester picks up, blogging has to give way to homework. Sorry AngelOwner, you faithful reader you!


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

1 comment:

  1. Number of days I've waited for a blog - 7

    Thank you for not forgetting about me. :)

    ~AngelOwner

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)