Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grand Marais = 1,000,000 WW Points

I am full. I am full of lasagna and blueberry pie. A blueberry pie made with wild blueberries on a cream cheese and real whipping cream layer in a homemade crust. I had more than one serving. Of everything.

I am going to the State Fair on Monday. So why try and be on a diet? I fell off the wagon on Wednesday. The teenager said since he was leaving, and it was our last meal as a family, I could eat whatever I wanted. So I ordered the Olive Garden never-ending Pasta Bowl. (Comfort food people!)

Thursday wasn't too bad, but I was too busy to count points at the end of the day. I was hustling around doing laundry and packing so daughter and I could go with Husband to work tomorrow. We were going to go shopping in Duluth, and then we would all leave for Grand Marais around 3 p.m.

Friday was a terrible food day. Terrible meaning yummy and delicious. Daughter and I had breakfast at Perkins, lunch at the food court, and dinner at a potluck. Yum. Yum Yum Yum.

I have fallen off the wagon and am rolling down the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)