Saturday, December 4, 2010

Confusing



Dress: $128
Shoes: $69
Necklace: $20
Spanks: Priceless

This is what $233 and 2 hours of time can get you. I was happy.

I came home Friday, wearing my fabulous finds. Husband's reaction? Silence.

I said, What do you think of the dress?

He furrowed his brow in thought. Oh dear. Eventually, he came up with, "Confusing."

Confusing? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? After a period of interrogation, all he could come up with was that it was very plain, he wasn't prepared, and that it looked like an Amish dress. He might have said something like, Do you see other people wearing dresses like that? If so, are they also wearing bonnets?

So this is your opportunity. Trendy? Or Amish?


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks nice! It is Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it looks very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to go with none of the above and agree on "classy". A trendy accessory or two could clear up any Amish confusion.

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)