Saturday, December 4, 2010

My dad says...

In my facebook message inbox, in regards to yesterday's post:

"I vote for trendy. Was [husband] saying it needs a hat?"

You make me laugh Dad!

Today, I rolled out of bed around 8:45 a.m. I began working on my paper about 9:30 a.m. Husband and Daughter left for Husband's dad's Christmas up North. I took a break to eat at 3 p.m. I resumed at 4 p.m. and worked until Husband and Daughter returned, about 7:30 p.m. I worked a few more hours after eating some Chinese, and now I'm basically done. About 12 hours of paper-writing.

Yes, all I did today was eat, sleep and write a paper. I am still wearing my pajamas. I'm faced with the very strong possibility that I will return to bed without ever changing out of them. Most of the time, I'd agree with you that that is gross. But today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)