Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow!


While visiting the teenager last night, we took a self-guided tour of the U of M snow piles.

Impressive.

The moment has been cherished for the most part. There was a point when a poorly-loaded dishwasher almost pushed me over the edge. But somehow, saying the words "How can Christmas come to a messy house?" reminded me that only I decide whether I will enjoy the holidays! So I will not stress that the scary room is extra scary right now, or that the laundry room is in quite a state of disarray, or that there is a basket of kitchen towels that has been growing for a month. Christmas is coming this week, the shopping is done, and all I need to do is find the time to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)