Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is the Month Almost Over or Just Begun?

It's about that time, when the seeds of procrastination sprout and are growing into big problems at an astounding rate. I need to write a 3,000 word paper, put on a full trial, and prepare two separate class presentations in the next three weeks. Not to mention host JO Volleyball tryouts next Sunday, host a Thanksgiving meal for 14 (although husband is on turkey duty), and start the Christmas party circuit!

Life has been so busy that I find I don't have time to go to the bathroom! I became concerned this past weekend when there was blood in my urine, and I thought I burst my bladder. But no, turns out my monthly pregnancy test came back negative and I simply forgot what day the results were coming in. Time flies when you're crazy. Sigh.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are so busy! :-( I wish I could give you a little bit of my time! Cutting things out of my life has allowed me to breath... it's amazing. I talked with my Aunt last night, and she is very excited about me coming for Thanksgiving... so you may have one less on Turkey-day.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)