Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thanks for Freeing Me!

Just a note to recognize my shopping partner, who today freed me from one of those deceptive shirts that go on so easily but will NOT COME OFF no matter how hard you pull, how may ways you cross your arms over your head, or how many angles you point your elbow. Short of dislocating my shoulder, that shirt was not coming off... my overly-muscular, toned arms were so buff (ha ha) that the teeny tiny sleeves would not budge. Somehow I wriggled myself into the compromising position of having both arms behind my back, shirt sleeves cutting off circulation about three inches above each elbow. At this point, I can do nothing more than cry for help to my shopping partner, (oh yes, did I mention that I took my pants off first?) who has to enter my changing room and pull the shirt off, leaving me covered solely in my underwear and my shame.

Thanks for Freeing Me, Dear Shopping Partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)