Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 8: Getting the Hang of It!

I had time to take a nice long walk with Mocha, and I had no bloated sheep moments.

I've been thinking of what my next 10 day quest will be... perhaps something having to do with being punctual, since I begin my new clerkship on Monday. I had a horrible dream last night that I actually started the clerkship TODAY. The sinking feeling was horrible, I kept saying "I thought I started Monday!" A dark haired man called me and was really nasty, asking where I was (it was 11 a.m. and I had said I would be there at 9 a.m.), and I was frantic to leave the house immediately even though I hadn't showered because it would take me an hour to get down there... I was getting dressed in the car, I drove into a river, somehow I appeared at work but everyone was really mean to me so I cried. I'm hoping I haven't suddenly received the gift of prophecy.

Other 10 day quests include working on my relationship with the daughter, cleaning and de-cluttering my home (especially in anticipation of graduation open house), eating out less, mini-mission project... it looks like I have enough ideas to last me 3350 days...

Ah, the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Update... I received an email that I am to report by 11:30 a.m. on Monday and not 9 a.m. as previously discussed. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)