Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 4: Missed the Bus, Missing Items

My missing Tommy card screwed me over today. I'll try that again. I lack the self-control to stop looking for my Tommy card.

My student ID at St. Thomas is missing. Do I need it? No, not really. I kind of needed it this morning, but when I couldn't find it, I managed. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I was ready to leave the house at 7:25. I was in the car. I ran back inside to grab my bus pass, and grab my Tommy card. But I couldn't find it. I looked in pockets, on my dresser, in my briefcase... I finally pulled myself away about 7:37. I missed the bus by about ten minutes. Since I was now driving anyways and parking in the school ramp, I had time to run to the law journal office to look for a Conflicts List that I needed for my summer clerkship. The security officer let me in, but the list wasn't there!

I didn't start billing until 9:38 a.m. I left about 5:40 p.m. (Considerably later than my 5:07 goal). And now that I'm home, I'm obsessed with trying to find that dang card! I checked my golf bag, my purses, every pants pocket... Last remembered sighting was when I got my student discount at J. Crew last week Tuesday at 6 p.m. I called J. Crew and they don't have it either.

I HATE LOSING THINGS! I could barely tear myself away to write this post. I need to go to bed at 10 p.m. We'll see if that happens. My punctuality is being severely challenged today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)