Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 8: Full Day

Boring post alert. Got 8 hours of sleep, had a really productive day preparing for the teenager's graduation open house. Went to lunch at DQ, where he works, and took pictures for the scrapbook. Managed to throw away half of the small, buster bar blizzard... I told husband I was going to throw it away after three more bites, but when it came time to put it in the indoor trash bin I couldn't do it! I carried it outside and took one more big bite... and then ran to the outdoor trash can and threw it away before I had bloated sheep! Went through daughter's clothes and put together a bag for the thrift store - now no matter what she puts on in the morning, she should be good to go (as opposed to last week, where her first 1-2 attempts at dressing herself were vetoed by mom, save the day that I instructed her to change but didn't see outfit #2, come to find out later she wore a pajama shirt. sigh!). It was a fun day, I can't say if it was punctual since I didn't have to be anywhere at any certain time, but I did get up at a reasonable hour and had a day filled with work and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)