Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 4: Victory

This morning husband and I and chubby Mocha went on a walk! Woohoo! A few more million walks and Mocha and I will be back to our svelte selves.

I ate well. The kid brought a blizzard home, and I ate less than half because husband shared it with me.

It was a good day. Open house invites ready to mail, managed almost-eighteen years worth of pictures of the kid for several graduation-related purposes, and hosted Stella and her owner. One of them left two suspicious puddles in my kitchen and rolled around in poo, while the other knocked over a candle and grooved to Hannah Montana.

Beginning to worry about my final on Tuesday... should consider studying sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)