Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 5: Um...

Today I learned three things:

1) The metro transit bus system is VERY punctual.
2) The clock in my car is VERY accurate.
3) When the clock says 8:11, this means the bus left two minutes ago.

Today, I met the bus as I drove into the park and ride lot. And unlike the school bus of my childhood, it did not stop and wait for me. I need to leave my house between 7:15-7:25.

I have not found my Tommy card yet, but I have decided it will turn up when I clean this weekend. I have reached that point where I am absent mindedly leaving things all over the house - I couldn't find my pajamas this evening because for some reason, I left them on the couch this morning after my shower. Weird. I found a bus pass that I last remembered being in my pants pocket in the storage compartment between the seats in the Explorer. Huh. So this proves that my Tommy card could be ANYWHERE.

I'm beginning to think I am unable to be on time. Today is the half way point and I have yet to catch that dang bus! Or go to bed on time...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)