Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Phone-less

As you can tell, I'm a bit scattered lately. When I'm scattered, I tend to speak in not so clear sentences (see?). I had a bit of this random speaking when I left the office today. So I was kicking myself as I went home, telling myself what an idiot I was and how this is the reason why people think I am confusing when I talk.

I was so consumed with what an idiot I was, that I'm 99% sure I left my phone on my desk. Being without your phone overnight is like torture. I don't know why. But it is. I know tomorrow when I pick it up it will have like one text message and one missed call... but still. It's the security blanket, right?

Tonight was small group, and I gotta say, I love those girls. When I talk all confusing-like, they listen. When I tell jokes, they laugh. When I start crying, they get kleenex. It's a nice deal. I promised them small group is a "blog-free" zone, but suffice to say I arrived pissy and left encouraged: God + good girlfriends = attitude transformation.

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love your blog! it's like a little piece of you! i can just *hear* your voice as i'm reading, and ... i have to tell you ... it's awesome.

    love and hugs for-ev-ah!
    k

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)