Saturday, October 2, 2010

Assessing September, Goals for October

September 2010 will go down in the books for its share of life-changing events:

1) The teenager moving to college.
2) The birth of my first niece.
3) Choirfriend being diagnosed with breast cancer.

No wonder I'm so tired! This week I regressed on almost each quest, and picked up a few new bad habits:

1) I didn't pack my lunch once this week. I ate out, ate big, and feel like a mobile tub of lard. Reminds me of my bloated sheep days.
2) My back pain has come back. Could be stress. Could be the high humidity. Could be the fact that I haven't done my back exercises in quite some time.
3) I am over-scheduled, and have been prone to youtube sessions where I google search sad country songs to express my cancer grief. These youtube sessions tend to occur in the morning and make me late for my first "real" appointment.
4) My potty mouth has kind of been on fire. Husband teased me in college for having a mouth like a sailor, and generally I try to keep my cussing to a minimum. I need to control my tongue a little better - more hope and encouragement, less gossip, complaining and bitching (see what I mean?).
5) The Scary Room seems to be leaking out of the confines of its four walls and creeping into my bedroom, the living, etc. Eeek! Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to combat that.

For October, I want to:
1) Pack my lunch three times per week.
2) Do my back exercises daily, for at least ten minutes.
3) Get a minimum of seven hours of sleep each night.
4) Think about any calendar events for 24 hours before adding them.
5) Carve out time to enjoy Homecoming with the teenager, sneak off to visit SweetNiece, and eat ice cream with ChoirFriend.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)