Friday, October 15, 2010

My Phone Returns!

Less than twelve hours after the "all is forgiven" post, my phone returns. Coincidence? I think not.

Husband told me to try again at the office, so I did. I stopped in just before 8 a.m. and, in a last ditch effort, looked in drawers. And there it was. Strange, right? I hardly use the office, I'm only there a few hours each week.

But as I walked back to the car, at 8 a.m. my phone's alarm goes off! So here's what I think happened... Thursday morning, someone walks by the office and thinks, "What is that horrible noise?" They see this loud, beeping phone, and they throw it in a drawer. I run in an hour later, search the obvious places in a frenzy, and run out.

It is also entirely possible that in an absent-minded moment I put the phone in the drawer myself and then walked out. Regardless, my phone is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)