Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Eve

How can it be that a quarter of the year has already flown by?

I have the cleaning bug, and in light of the eventual move, a more serious de-cluttering bug as well. Discoveries buried in dust in my bedroom include books I intended to read, binders I intended to return, and a gazillion ponytail binders.

I found my old weightwatchers stuff from 2006-07, where I got down to 160 pounds but just didn't have the perseverance to bring it to 155. Sigh! In six months I took down 20 pounds... Hmm, in three months I've lost 15 pounds, so that's encouraging! It was good to find the old chart. It's easy to fall back into old habits because I'm so easily satisfied! (I mean, I fit into my old clothes! WITHOUT spanks!) But, I am now resolved to finish what I started, and make it to 155 in the next three months.

I have been a sparatic blogger because I've been pretty deep in thought these days. I'm still doing my daily prayer, and it's going well, but not in the joyful happy sense. More like the painful growth sense. Once I get some perspective I'll explain a little more. Suffice to say, I'm learning patience in the most tortuous way: by having to wait.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)