Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Fun Weekend

The Beatitudes were assigned today, but I admit, my prayer was pretty sleepy. It was one of the last things I did before going to bed, and by the end of a very long day at the end of a very long week, I was pretty depleted in body, mind and soul. While I'm used to feeling physically tired, I'm not as used to feeling spiritually depleted. I'm assuming its because I've been consciously putting forth more effort towards being a living sacrifice. I think that's why God says there is a blessing to being poor in spirit: It means you're trying.

For recharging, I've planned the "Family Fun Weekend," where the little family enjoys each others company for some forty hours straight. Insert happy sigh here!


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)