Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God's Counsel

A good friend of mine has obtained a six-month internship representing God as His attorney. Well, technically she represents the Vatican at the United Nations, but still. Can you imagine how fun it must be to say, "Good morning, Your Honor, I am here representing my client, GOD..."

I plan on staying connected to her. She definitely has friends in high places.

I'm playing a bit of blog-catch-up, and Day 7's scripture was John 17:6-26. I was struck by Jesus' focus on believer unity. In a day when every denomination has a sub-denomination that doesn't get along with another sub-denomination, large scale unity seems impossible! But after dinner with GC (God's Counsel), I realized that on a micro-level, we had achieved believer unity: two very different people came together to celebrate our shared faith.


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam, you really did write about this! :) I am just a little peon on the Vatican totem pole, but thanks for your enthusiasm (and the Penne Basilica)

    ReplyDelete

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)