Sunday, March 13, 2011

Retreat

Friday night I left for my church's annual Women's Retreat. Highlights for me included playing in the annual volleyball Championship of the World, performing "Popular" with Prodigy and SmartMom (a dear friend with adorably smart children, a trait I attribute to her genetics and expert parenting), emceeing the entertainment (using many blog stories), and investing time in as many relationships as possible. Stories retold for audience enjoyment included: The Snowbank Story, Daughter's Church Dining Experience,my Lia Sophia rant, the IKEA incident, and crashing the Christmas Eve Eve Eve service.

I redirected the audience to the blog, so if you're a newbie checking it out for the first time, Welcome!


border="0" alt="Hit Counters">


Web Site Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: The Administrator deletes messages that identify freetobeme350 :-)